Well I logged into the blog today and found a gazillion errors. I guess the auto-links plug-in I installed didn’t like me messing with it from the rear (aka the database). So I have disabled that for now.
I have tidied up the home page a bit. Streamlined the video blocks a bit and it looks good in FF and “okay” in IE. Oh well!
I am going to do some other edits to the site and get back to making some videos. I may have a handful of larger scale freelance jobs coming up that may knock me out of commission for a month or two. So I want to really toss some content your way before that happens. I don’t mind staying up the extra hours to fit
them both in, but I do believe the wife will have my head on a platter. So… that is that!
Also, you may have noticed I added a very primitive search function to the site. Have fun with that and let me know if you find any major issues with it.